Les Rat-Bougris
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Les Rat-Bougris

Découvrez nos petits ratoux

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 édition limitée du manga Blue ...
12 €
Voir le deal

Contribution

AuteurMessage
Popels
Rat-Bougrie
Rat-Bougrie
Popels

Féminin

Contribution Empty
MessageSujet: Contribution   Contribution EmptySam 17 Avr 2010 - 13:07

¤ For the adopting families who come to pick up their kitten, a 8 € contribution is required by kitten, whatever his appearance. It helps me to pay food and to entirely discourage - I hope for it!!! - snakes owners!

The contribution will be given when you come to pick up your kitten.

¤ For the others...Only in 2009, we spent more than one hundred euros in gasoline expenses, to bring kittens in their new families, without no contribution of adopting was asked from us. .and almost never suggested by adopting...
We could ask for 10-12 € as most Belgian rateries, 15 € as in Holland, 25 € as in England and perhaps who knows, that day will come!
But our litters are made for our pleasure, and the money does not "interest" us… nevertheless, with this hundred euros, we could have bought a new cage, or have offered something to our little ones! Wink

This is why, for the litters to come, we will ask for a more important participation according to the ride we'll have to make, if you really wish to adopt on the litter and that you don't have a car-pooling!
Don't get me wrong: we bring the kittens in their family with great pleasure, it is very fun and nice to see where the little one will live, to meet “in live” the adopting if we know him only by Internet, etc… and to ride is not a concern either, it does not disturb us!
But sometimes the 8 € required for the kitten do not even refund our way! : No:
So we made this new decision.

¤ I remind also point 12 from my terms:
"12- For the adopters who need a carpool for picking up their kitten, participation will be advanced by the person performing the transport, or will be given before that date. And this is to avoid me to always have to send out reminders to adopters to be repaid several months later. "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://rat-bougris.1fr1.net

Contribution
Page 1 sur 1